Spectacular Waterfront Vacation Home Rental on Lake Hamilton
3 BR 2 BA Private Covered Dock with 2 Boat Slips Wifi/Cable/HDTVs
ocated on the main channel in the desirable 7-South area with the most majestic views of Lake Hamilton and the surrounding mountains! A very comfortable
2,400+ sq/ft home that features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, open concept kitchen, dining and living areas, vaulted ceilings,
2 car garage and access to a private 2-slip covered dock for your boats. This is your vacation home away from home!
Go fishing right out in your back yard and off your private covered dock! The whole family will enjoy swimming in the swim area.
The main level features the master suite with king bed, walk-in closet, another king bedroom and a queen size bedroom,
large open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceilings, and a gas fireplace. The master suite and upper living area open to large upper deck with the best views of Lake Hamilton.
The lower-level is an unfinished basemet with a laundry room with full size washer & dryer and access to the lower deck and 2 car garage.
There are three HDTVs: one in the master suite, one in the living room and one in the second king bedroom; all HDTVs have cable access
with HD channels and a blu-ray player. High-speed wireless internet access is also provided thoughout the entire house and can even be
reached as you sit on the covered dock.
Great Location on Lake Hamilton
Address: 106 Hamilton Oaks Drive, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- ½ mile drive to Harps food store
- 2 minute boat or car ride drive to Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant
- 5 miles drive to free public boat ramps
- 7 miles drive to Bathhouse Row - Downtown Hot Springs
- 10 minute drive to Oaklawn Racetrack
- 1 hour drive to Little Rock Airport
Local Attractions in Hot Springs Have Something for Everyone!
Bathhouse Row - Downtown Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Multiple lakes (Lake Hamilton, Lake Catherine, Lake Ouachita, Lake DeGray) for boating, jet skiing, and fishing
- Boat rentals of all kinds
- Several restaurants on Lake Hamilton have lake access so you never have to get off your boat all day!
- Great family entertainment such as Magic Springs & Crystal Falls, Mid America Science Museum, mini golf, go-carts, movies, duck tours, jump city (inflatables) etc.
- Oaklawn Racing & Gaming (an American thoroughbred racetrack & the home to The Racing Festival of the South)
- Several Golf courses (Hot Springs Country Club, Diamondhead Gulf & Country Club, Lakeview Gulf Club, and many more)
- Many, many day spas for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Local art galleries and antique shops
- Garvan Woodland Gardens (Chinese gardens, English rose gardens, Children's Adventure Garden, and Anthony Chapel, with lots more to see)
- Night life, live music, and pubs
- Hiking trails and walking paths galore
- Hot Air Balloon festival, music festivals, etc.
- And so much more